When you contact our office, we will do everything we can to help, To give you a better idea of how we can help, please have a read of the following information.
What we can help you with:
- Provide information on locating government services and contact information
- Assist in understanding government policies and services
- Assist in navigating through government bureaucracy
- Ensure due process is being followed
- Attend community events
- Provide congratulatory and greeting messages
- Provide government documents, legislation, discussion papers and other web-based forms if you don’t have Internet access
- Accept volunteer or internship at our office
- Resolve issues you may be having with provincial government agencies
- However, by law, there are some things we cannot help you with
We can help you if:
- You are a resident of the New Westminster riding; and,
- Your matter is with a provincial government agency.
Unfortunately, we cannot help you if:
- You have retained a lawyer to represent you pertaining to your case;
- Your matter is pending before the courts or if the police are involved.
- If you have complaints about the judges, you can direct them to the Canadian Judicial Council. We cannot make inquiries about police investigations. If you have a complaint about police conduct, please direct them to the Office of the Police Complaints Commissioner.